It isn’t safe to assume that FBA reimbursements and fees are always processed correctly. With so many sellers and so much inventory, mistakes happen. Refunds Manager recovers funds that would otherwise be lost.
There are no monthly fees and no long-term commitments, meaning you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Our professionals will find and locate your refunds, and when you get paid we earn a 25% commission.
HOW REFUNDS MANAGER WORKS
You sync your Amazon seller account with Refunds Manager
Our software audits for customer return issues, misapplied fees and more
We review all errors and submit necessary claims at the right time
RESOLVES THE FOLLOWING ISSUES
- Returns: We reconcile every transaction on a per item basis. We make sure that the number of received orders and return reimbursements match up.
- Overages: We ensure that the customer is refunded exactly what they were initially charged.
- Damages: We look for items that were damaged by the inbound shipper .
- Replacements: We track when an item is replaced, ensuring that the original is returned.
- Return Policy: We track all orders to ensure they are returned before the 30 deadline. We make sure that Amazon has refunded your 20% restocking fee (per Amazon's policy) or the full amount.
- Missing Inventory: We find missing inventory (inventory that is debited but never returned after 45 days).
- Overage Fees: We ensure that you are not overcharged for weight or dimensional or Amazon commission fees.
- Damaged Inventory: Even Amazon makes mistakes. We track items lost or damaged by the Amazon warehouse to ensure you are properly compensated for lost stock.
IMMEDIATELY RECOVER FUNDS DATING BACK 18 MONTHS
Get started today and receive unexpected credits and reimbursements in your Amazon Seller account.